Eight Distinct Trim Levels of the 2023 Ram 1500May 1st, 2023
2023 Ram 1500 Trim Levels | Devon Chrysler in Devon, AB
The 2023 Ram 1500 is a half-ton pickup truck that’s incredibly popular because of its advanced technology features, stylish interior and exterior design, as well as its impressive on- and off-road capabilities. Available in eight different trim levels, four powertrain options and in either a 4x2 or 4x4 drivetrain configuration, there’s surely an ideal Ram 1500 out there for everyone. Continue reading below as our team of Ram experts here at Devon Chrysler have listed out the key differences between each of the 2023 Ram 1500’s eight available trim levels.
The entry-level Tradesman model is the most affordable way to get behind the wheel of a 2023 Ram 1500. For a little over $50K, this truck offers owners a considerable amount of standard features such as a 5-inch Uconnect® 3 infotainment system, a 40/20/40 split vinyl front bench seat and 18-inch steel wheels on low resistance all-season tires. Powered by the brand’s venerable 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with eTorque, this vehicle generates 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with up to 90 lb-ft of additional launch torque. Owners also have the option to upgrade to the larger 8.4-inch Uconnect® 5 infotainment system, cloth seat upholstery, and to a HEMI® V8 engine.
- Starting MSRP $52,740*
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 eTorque Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic and 3.21:1 Axle Ratio
- Active Grille Shutters and Active Front Air Dam
- Dampened Tailgate
A step above the entry-level model is the Ram 1500 Big Horn. Upgrades to this model include 18-inch aluminum wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls and a chrome front fascia and bumpers. Similar to the Tradesman, the standard powertrain on Big Horn model is the 3.6L Pentastar V6 eTorque engine, however, for a slight upcharge, owners can equip their truck with the brand’s 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine that generates 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- Starting MSRP $56,240*
- 18-Inch Aluminium Wheels
- Chrome Auto-Dimming, Power-Folding Heated Mirrors with Courtesy Lamps, Supplemental Turn Signals, and Memory
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Cloth 40/20/40 Bench Seating and Carpet Flooring
The Ram 1500 Sport is the first model where the larger 12-inch Uconnect® 5 NAV multimedia centre and a HEMI® V8 engine are standard equipment. Powered by the brand’s venerable 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine that’s mated to an intelligent 8-speed automatic transmission, this truck is more than ready for work and play. This stylish mid-level model offers owners a premium pickup truck ownership experience with features such as 20-inch painted polished wheels, a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel and available heated second row seats, head-up display, remote tailgate release and adaptive cruise control capabilities.
- Starting MSRP $70,090*
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of Torque
- Uconnect® 5 NAV Multimedia Centre with 12-Inch (30.48 cm) Touchscreen
- Heated Front Seats and Steering Wheel
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat Including 2-Way Lumbar Adjust and Power Pedals
The 2023 Ram 1500 Rebel is an off-road ready half-ton pickup truck, complete with all of the necessary components that help make it a capable 4x4 machine. These upgrades include front and rear Bilstein® performance shocks, an electronic part-time transfer case, and Elocker® electronic-locking differential and a hill descent control feature. Ram designers made sure that the Rebel stands out from the rest of the lineup with its unique blacked-out front grille design, Rebel-exclusive seat upholstery, red interior contrast stitching & trim accents, 18-inch mid-gloss painted wheels wrapped in all-terrain tires, and a generous amount of body cladding to protect the vehicle’s paint finish.
- Starting MSRP $72,140*
- Front/Rear Bilstein® Performance Shocks
- Electronic Shift-On-The-Fly Part-Time Transfer Case
- Elocker® Electronic-Locking Differential and 3.92:1 Axle Ratio
- Hill Descent Control, Skid Plates, and Tow Hooks
The Ram 1500 Laramie is a mid-trim model that delivers an array of standard features at a reasonable price point. Equipped with features such as an 8.4-inch Uconnect® 5 NAV multimedia centre touchscreen, heated & ventilated leather front seats, and a 10-speaker sound system with subwoofer, the Ram 1500 Laramie is truly a premium place to be in. Available features include a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, a 19-speaker harman/kardon® premium sound system, a 12-inch driver digital display cluster, Park-Sense® front and rear parking sensors, and a surround-view camera system.
- Starting MSRP $77,070*
- Uconnect® 5 NAV Multimedia Centre with 8.4‑Inch (21.3 cm) Touchscreen
- 12-Way Power Driver & Front Passenger Seats with 4-Way Lumbar & Driver’s Seat Memory ‑ Heated & Ventilated
- 10 Amplified Speakers Including Subwoofer
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
The upper-trim Limited Longhorn model is where the Ram 1500 begins to blur the lines between utilitarian pickup truck and premium luxury vehicle. Standard features on this premium truck include a 12-inch Uconnect® 5 NAV multimedia system, reclining second-row seats, stylish 20-inch aluminum wheels and striking LED projector headlights. Inspired by cattle ranchers in the American mid-west, the Limited Longhorn receives unique saddle brown and black leather seat upholstery with tasteful genuine wood accents throughout the interior cabin.
- Starting MSRP $82,040*
- 20-Inch Aluminium Wheels
- Full Leather-Faced Heated Bucket Seats and Reclining Second‑Row
- Bi-Functional LED Projector Headlamps
- Spray-In Bedliner and Remote Tailgate Release
- Uconnect® 5 NAV Multimedia Centre with 12-Inch (30.48 cm) Touchscreen
A “black-tie” alternative to the Limited Longhorn’s mid-western themed interior design aesthetic, the 2023 Ram 1500 is the most luxurious half ton pickup truck in its class. With features such as full-leather bucket seats, the upgraded 12-inch Uconnect® 5 NAV multimedia system, power side steps and active-level four-corner air suspension, the Ram 1500 Limited delivers a luxurious driving experience, wrapped in a utilitarian pickup truck body. Exterior styling cues such as a Limited-exclusive front grille, chrome bodyline inserts, unique 20- and 22-inch wheel options and an available multi-function tailgate further enhance the pickup truck’s premium aesthetic.
- Starting MSRP $86,340*
- Active-Level Four-Corner Air suspension
- Luxury Full-Leather Faced Bucket Seats
- Power Side Steps
- Blind‑Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross‑Path Detection
Leave it to the performance fanatics at SRT® and Ram to develop a factory-built, off-road ready pickup truck, powered by a 707 horsepower supercharged 6.2L HEMI® V8 engine. The range-topping Ram 1500 TRX is a 4x4 pickup truck that delivers incredible on- and off-road performance thanks to mechanical upgrades such as 35-Inch Goodyear® Wrangler Territory all-terrain tires, Bilstein® Black Hawk® e2 shocks, and a TRX performance hood with functional air scoop and heat extractors. Owners also have the ability to equip a handful of available packages that further enhance the truck’s overall comfort and performance with available features such as a remote tailgate release function, a heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, carbon fibre interior accents, and a dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- Starting MSRP $111,290*
- 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 with Engine with 702 hp and 650 lb‑ft Torque
- 35-Inch Goodyear® Wrangler Territory All-Terrain Tires
- TRX Performance Hood with Functional Air Scoop and Heat Extractors
- Bilstein® Black Hawk® e2 Shocks
Interested in getting behind the wheel of a 2023 Ram 1500 model? Visit our Devon, Alberta showroom at 7 Saskatchewan Avenue West and speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Devon Chrysler sales professionals about getting a comprehensive tour of our Ram 1500 lineup.